Thursday, January 15, 2009

We are what we eat!

Refrigerator, as the storage of our daily food, not only reflex how we eat but our living habit as well. That is to say, we can construct a sketchy image of a person by the contents in his refrigerator.
Let us take a glance at the proportion of fruit, vegetable and meat in my fridge. As a girl who lay great emphasis on healthy living, the percentage of the meat is almost equal to the percentage of vegetable. We need to obtain various kinds of vitamines, proteins, fat from both animals' product and plants. In addition, I also have some dessert in store. Thinking about the scene, when we watch a film or listen to music, we can enjoy the happiness from eating dessert simutaneously. What a wonderful world!
I grow up and live in China for more than nineteen years. My diet habit will be quite different from Americans. Even in China, different regions have various cuisines. Spicy food is always the one I am crazy about. If you have a good knowledge of Chinese food, it couldn't be hard for you to draw a conclusion that I am from Sichuan, Hunan or Jiangxi Province. Theses threes provinces are famouse for their spicy cookings. Meanwhile, the inclination to spicy food is also the reflection of a person whose has courageous and determined personality. I personally regard myself as a person like that!
Ultimately, if you keep focusing on the update of my fridge, you will find I am person who live systematically. I am neither a person who will purchase one-time bulk then never go the supermarket again until nothing left, nor a person who always have the intention to buy a lot of food igoring fact that there are still many in store. I have rather fixed time to purchase food every week and I also make a list of what I need before shopping. That also helps to guarantee the freshness of food.
There will be much to say, if you mention what couldn't be seen from my fridge. If we treat food as the nourishment of body, books will be the nourishment of mental world. That's what I couldn't keep fresh in refrigerator!

No comments:

Post a Comment